CHICAGO, IL – October 16, 2018 –Barchart, a leading provider of market data and technology, is pleased to announce the launch of cmdtyView, a market leading research, analysis and trading platform for agricultural commodity professionals. Sitting within Barchart’s cmdty product line, cmdtyView includes global exchange and reference data; and is the only platform to access streaming news from cmdtyNewswiresSM, best-in-class fundamental and economic data from cmdtyStatsSM, and Barchart’s broad proprietary cash grain commodity data.
Barchart’s flagship data platform, cmdtyView provides comprehensive access to the features, functionality, and content that matters to commodity professionals – all delivered from a native HTML5 application that is responsive, powerful, and designed to be a true end-to-end workflow solution for commodity trading. Futures execution, physical commodities data, data analytics and back-office integration are natively built into the platform, making cmdtyView the only front-end users will ever need.
“We designed cmdtyView from the ground-up, taking into account feedback we’ve received from our large customer base that is focused on grain trading,” says Mark Haraburda, CEO of Barchart. “Developing a deep understanding of these end-user workflows allowed us to build a product unlike any other available on the market today. We believe cmdtyView represents the next generation of commodity trading which is increasingly electronic, based around communities more closely interacting, and driven by frictionless communication between trade decisions and post-trade systems,” added Haraburda.
Featured content includes:
- Analytics – Advanced charting including seasonals and forward curves, alerts, and purpose-built analytics such as cost-of-carry and crush calculators to better identify trading opportunities and manage risk.
- Exchange Data – Global commodity exchange prices from CME Group, ICE, Euronext, and many more are included in the platform. Real-time data is available by subscription.
- Cash Commodity Data – Barchart’s proprietary cash commodity data is elementized, structured, and made available to users for easy analysis against futures positions.
- cmdtyStats – A powerful database containing global fundamentals on economic data, commodity statistics, and world trade.
- cmdtyNewswires – Barchart’s proprietary streaming newswire service containing access to editorial, market chatter, and need-to-know content from the USDA
- Third-party data integration from accounting, risk and offer management platforms
Barchart is committed to continually building new features and functionality that improve users’ workflows. New content and data products launched through the cmdty product line will be made available to cmdtyView users – ensuring Barchart’s clients always have access to cutting edge data, tools, and functionality.
Visit here to learn more about Barchart’s best in class platform forCommodity Trading.
Barchart is a leading provider of market data and services to the global financial, media, and commodity industries. Our diversified client base trusts Barchart’s innovative Solutions across data, software, and technology to power their operation from front to back office, while our Media brands enable financial and commodity professionals to make decisions through web content, news and publications. For more information, please visitwww.barchart.com/solutionsandwww.barchart.com.